When caught, our fish must receive the highest quality care along with respectful treatment during the catch/weighing and photographing process, before being released unscathed back into the water.
These rules are in place to make YOUR time at the lake safer and more enjoyable.
Please stick to them and enjoy your fishing.
* No fixed rigs or bolt rigs. All leads must be able to break free should a fish become snagged.
* Carp must be kept on a suitable unhooking mat at all times and weighed in adequately sized sling.
* Always keep carp wet whilst on the bank.
* Keep carp out of the water for the minimum amount of time.
* Always kneel for photos and fish should not be lifted above knee height.
* Treat hook holds and damage with a carp care kit.
* No keep nets or sacks to be used at anytime.
* Rods must not be left unattended at any time.
* No lead core.
* Minimum of 15lb breaking strain to be use.
* No braided mainline except spod and marker rods.
* Seeds and Pulses must be prepared properly.
* No nuts of any description.
* Microbarbed hooks only.
* No fires.
* No BBQ’s – Other than the one provided.
* No Litter.
* Gate must be closed and locked at all times.
* Bait boats allowed.
* Landing Nets, Mats and Slings Provided.
*Bookings are weekly from Saturday Arrival 12 midday to Saturday Departure 10am.
* The management does not accept responsibility for any Loss, Damage or Injury that may occur on the property.
* Boat is for Baliff and Management Use ONLY
* No Cars on any Grass
* No Ciggarette Butts on floor – Please use an ashtray
* Please always lock Front Gate and Mobile Home